FO – Fiber Optical Armored Patch Cord
FO- Fiber Optical Armored Patch Cord
Armored fiber patch cable uses a tough jacket with SUS spring tube armor and kevlar; Inside jacket, and it is 10 times stronger than normal fiber patch cable. This will help make the armored fiber patch cable resistant of high stress and pressure. Armored patch cable has a 40% higher rated operating temperature range, so it provides stable performance over a wide temperature range. This type of cable is specifically used for light to medium duty indoor/outdoor applications. Apart from shielded fiber optic patch cables, we also provide the following fiber types: 10G OM4/ OM3, 9/125, 50/125, 62.5/125. The terminations can be SC, ST, FC, LC, MU, SC/APC, ST/APC, FC/APC, LC/APC, etc.
- Steel & Kevlar Shell.
- Stainless steel tube & metal braid under outer LSZH jacket.
- Micro diameter stainless steel tube for protection.
- High resistance of tensile strength, pressure, rodent biteWithout damage by construction.
- Ensure transmission power and avoid additional attenuation.
- Prevent optic fiber from destroy by harsh environment.
- Prevent optic fiber from destroy by improper operation.
- FTTH, LAN, Test equipment, Military industry.
- Measuring equipments.
- Fiber optic communication system.
- Optical active component and equipment.