FO – MPO/MTP Patch Cord
FO- MPO/MTP Patch Cord
This product provides a fast connection for 4, 8 or 12 fibers. It reduces installation time and cost. Fiber alignment is achieved with high precision guide pins. Terminals and connectors are manufactured according to IEC 61754-5 and 61754-7 respectively.
There are two categories:
1) MPO or MTP* connector assembled to ribbon cable (or ribbonized) or bare ribbon. Push-pull connectors are attached by means of an adapter. The MTP has an additional feature over the MPO with a removable box for re-polishing.
2) MT ferrule with fiber ribbon. MT connectors are mated with a spring clamp only. Multimode connectors have a flat polish and single-mode connectors have an 8° angular polish.
- High density interconnection.
- High precision guide pins for fiber alignment.
- Materials meet RoHS requirements.
- Riser, Plenum, and LSZH cables available.
- Local Area Networks.
- Optical switch connections.
- Fiber Channel.
- Parallel interconnection.
- Miniature OE modules.