FO – Splice Closure D013 DOME
Fiber Optic – D013 DOME Splice Closure
4 round ports: 13mm , Max 48F. Dimension:288*178mm Mechanical sealing.
D013 are all designed with round or oval hat-shaped structure. The cap and the bottom of the closures are sealed and fixed with the ring seal, which is convenient for installation. This series of fiber optic splice closures are sealed by the nut compresses the elastomer and the sealing ring automatically holds the cable. Simply insert the cable through the nut, the plastic washer (whose hole diameter substantially corresponds to that of the cable) and the tapered elastomer sealing ring, and then tighten the nut to keep the cable sealed. Fiber optic splice closures are suitable for the protection of various straight and branch connectors, and can be used for buried, manhole, pole, wall and antenna installations.
- Advanced internal structure design.
- Easy and fast to fix fiber cable.
- Fiber suffers no attenuation.
- The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers.
- Fiber Optic Splice Trays(FOSTs) are design in SLIDE-IN-LOCK and its opening angle is about 90°.
- The curved diameter meets with international standard.
- Easy and fast to increase and reduce FOSTs.
- Innovative elastic intergrated seal fitting.
- Suitable for bunchy fibers
- Underground, wall-mounting, hand hole-mounting, pole-mounting and duct-mounting..Specification
Type Fibers/Tray Max. Capacity Tray# Suitable Cable
4-8F 24 036 4 round ports: 13mm GJS-D013-II(bunchy) 6-12F 48 037