FO -Splice Closure – In Line Type H003
Fiber Optic – Splice Closure – In Line Type H003
2 round ports: 14mm. Max 96F. Dimension: 280*200*90mm
H003 , It is used in long-term use in areas with large temperature difference on the surface or strong ultraviolet light, so it is also applicable for directly buried installation in dry areas or in manholes without water in the long term. The sealing tape for the optical cable can be wired into the access hole to increase its diameter to the size of the cable access hole, and then the tightness of the connector box can be guaranteed.
- Advanced internal structure design.
- Easy to re-enter, it never requires re-entry tool it.
- The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers.
- Fiber Optic Splice Trays(FOSTs) are design in SLIDE-IN-LOCK and its opening angle is about 90°.
- The curved diameter meets with international standard.
- Easy and fast to increase and reduce FOSTs.
- Straight-through for uncutting and branching for cutting the fiber.
- Suitable for bunchy fibers
- Aerial, underground, wall-mounting, hand hole-mounting, pole-mounting and duct-mounting.Datasheet:
Type Fibers/Tray Max. Capacity Tray# Suitable Cable
6-12F 48 022 2 round ports: 14mm GJS-H003-II (bunchy) 12-24F 96 023