FO -Splice Closure – In Line Type H011
Fiber Optic – Splice Closure – In Line Type H011
4 round ports: 16mm , Max 48F. Dimension:340*150*70mm.
H011 horizontal fiber optical splice closure, It is used in long-term use in areas with large temperature difference on the surface or strong ultraviolet light, so it is also applicable for directly buried installation in dry areas or in manholes without water in the long term. The sealing tape for the optical cable can be wired into the access hole to increase its diameter to the size of the cable access hole, and then the tightness of the connector box can be guaranteed.
- Advanced internal structure design.
- Easy to re-enter, it never requires re-entry tool it.
- The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers.
- Fiber Optic Splice Trays(FOSTs) are design in SLIDE-IN-LOCK and its opening angle is about 90°.
- The curved diameter meets with international standard.
- Easy and fast to increase and reduce FOSTs.
- It is made of high-strength engineering plastic(PC), suit for temperature of -40 ~ +65℃.
- Good sealing structure with sealing ring and sealing tape.
- Suitable for bunchy fibers.
- Aerial, underground, wall-mounting, hand hole-mounting and duct-mounting.
- It's especially applicable to FTTH optical fiber distribution..Spec:
Type Splice Tray Capacity Max. Capacity Suitable Cable
2pcs(12f per tray) 24 4round ports Max:16mm GJS-H011-II(bunchy) 2pcs(24f per tray) 48 4round ports Max:16mm